The following page will act as the tournament rules.
Please make sure to read through all of the points prior to tournament.
- All teams will be allowed to roster a MAX of 12 Skaters + 1 Goalie.
- Once your roster has been submitted there are no changes allowed to be made.
- Your final roster MUST be submitted before your first game starts.
No team shall compete without a properly submitted roster.
- In the event that one of your players gets injured / no longer able to participate. You are NOT allowed to replace them with another player.
- Your Goalie / 2nd Goalie is NOT allowed to replace a player at any given time during the event.
- A Max of 3 coaches / persons is allowed on the bench during any game.
- Men's Pro and Men's Open teams do not require coaches on the bench. They are allowed up to 3 should they chose to have them.
Age Restrictions :
- All players must be a min of 18 years of age to participate
- Any players under 18 years of age must get written permission from the hockey house before registering
All players will be required to register to their team by way of Hockey Shift. You will need a hockey shift account to do so. ( Hockey Shift is a free service through our website )
By completing the online registration each participant will be signing multiple documents
- A sport accident release waiver ( required to participate )
- A Covid / Health related waiver ( required to participate )
Divisions Available :
- MEN'S PRO = Teams who compete at the platinum level of Hockey House league
- MEN'S OPEN = Teams who compete in the Gold to Copper levels of Hockey House League
DIVISIONS RESTRCTIONS :
Players are not allowed to play for more than one team within their own division.
Goalies are NOT allowed to be a player on one team and a goalie on another within the same division.
( Example a goalie in Men's Pro is not allowed to also be a player on another team in Men's Pro )
( Example a goalie in Men's Open is allowed to be a player in Men's Pro )
* A goalie is not allowed to become a player on any team at any time during the event.
* A rostered goalie is only allowed to play goalie.
Players in Men's Open / Men's Pro are only allowed to play on ONE team. You are not allowed to play on a team in the Pro Division and also in the Open division.
All teams competing in the event will be required to have a FULL set of matching uniforms. These MUST be a hockey style jersey. T-shirt jerseys are not allowed. Your Goalie MUST be in a matching jersey. ( close enough is not allowed )
All jerseys MUST have a single or double digit number on the back. A chest logo is not required. Player names on jerseys is not required. Matching pants are encouraged but not required.
GAME TIMES :
Games will fit into a 1 hour time slot.
- 5 minutes of warm up
- 24 Min of run time = Period one.
- 1:00min = Half time
- 24 Min of run time = Period two
Each team will be allowed a total of 1 time out call per game.
Round Robin Games which end in a tie will remain tied ( NO overtime in round robin )
DIVISIONAL SPLIT / PLAYOFFS :
Men's Pro = 6-8 teams will all compete within the one Pro Division - No Division Split
Men's Open = 6-8 teams will compete in open Round Robin play. Playoffs will be split into A + B Division.
( based on final number of teams )